Deaf-n-Dumb: Michael Hubbs, Unapologetically Detained

VIDEO: Michael Hubbs: Unapologetically Detained.



Deafndumb.com statement on Michael Hubbs of short track speed skater... Meh, meh, meh, haven't you heard? Before getting ahead of myself here... hasn't anybody gotten the opportunity to see just what Michael Hubbs had vlog'ged in terms to owing up to the community of his supposed-ly, 'back-then' ways of bigotry?



Having once to unbearably witness him, personally, myself the behavior of his own actions pertaining to the superficial negation made against one another, incompetently based on one's own sense of privileges, as sensed by the function of one's occipital lobes and of such granted arrogance. Akin to the skin color, to the person's sex, and to the weight of a person, were more often so the very accusations I had held against Hubbs -IST behaviors.



Often seen prevalently and publicly made on campus, with this blogger account, I inwardly cringe to myself while taking the time to document all things that I had thought he did was wrong, essentially empowering back the community to who I feared were donating their hard earned money... or welfare-ishly given, to Michael Hubbs own narcissistic desires.



Sure. I felt bad. Some called me out on the crab-theory conduct-ee theory where as I could be jealous of his ice-skating way (which by the way is a sport for those who failed on track... I figured, that perhaps ice-skating has the lesser amount of athletes who has the advantage of attaining to an ice rink in colder climates... but nevermind me and my ego-manicidal ways).



Some thought I was much too harsh on this aspiring Olympian-wannabe and should dismiss one of one's past to his ill-ways for the sake of his gold-medal. I never really gave much of a shit, only that I could only but say my piece to which I thought was worthy of speaking out and to call him out on it. ... READ MORE: http://www.deafndumb.com/2013/03/unapologetically-detained.html



Michael Hubbs statement on YouTube.

Deafnation. VRS. I apologize for my mistakes. Forgiveness. Support. Donation. Deaf Community work together. Teamwork. Goals. Motivations.



Video by Michael Hubbs



Related Articles:

Michael Hubbs, Deaf, Olympic Hopeful

Michael Hubbs, Deaf, Olympic Hopeful, A Fraud ?

Breaking News: Michael Hubbs Hositpalized

Official of Hubbs Vlog - Own It Up & Forgiveness

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Image and video hosting by TinyPic